Ski Resort Heating
You can surely imagine why ski resorts need adequate heating. Skiers spends long portions of time in the snow and need substantial heating to recover from this. As you can probably also imagine, heating spaces in these locations is no easy feat. In communal areas where there is a constant flow of visitors, the freezing air outside is making its way in, just like the warm air gets out. Heating solutions need to combat this problem, while being flexible to the various spaces within the resort (such as restaurants and bars) and weatherproof in the face of the snow and wind outdoors.
For the reasons above, traditional heaters struggle to keep ski resorts warm for long periods, due to the escaping air, and large open spaces. Infrared heating comes to the rescue, and allows visitors to the resort to enjoy their time indoors while still taking in the beautiful views. Infrared heaters heat objects and people from the core, rather than the air, meaning that they are not inhibited by the cold air outside. With infrared heating, skiers can relax and recover the chill with gentle heat which will warm them from the inside out. There are various options to heat stations without taking up much space, such as linear bar heaters, infrared heating panels and underfloor heating. With infrared panels, your heating system can be implemented directly into your décor! There are numerous other benefits to infrared heating.
Benefits of infrared heating in stations
- Our heaters are weatherproof, meaning any wind or rain that enters through the exposed space will not affect the heating systems.
- Easy to install and maintenance free, making life easier for resort staff!
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, meaning unused areas of the resort are not wasting energy and money.
- Infrared heating produces much cheaper gas bills than traditional heating.
- Our systems heat up instantly, meaning no waiting around in the chill!
- Compact and attractive for non-disruptive appearance
- Unlike traditional heating that create stuffy and unpleasant conditions, infrared heaters produce a fresh, comfortable atmosphere for staff and visitors.
- Infrared heating is much more energy efficient and eco-friendly than traditional heating methods.
A Safe Choice