What stands out
- Keeps you toasty indoors and outdoors
- Tabletop design with oscillating feature
- Carbon-fiber heating element delivers instant heat
- Safer use with none-touch floss metal
- Heats up to 15m², perfect for up to six people
- Incredibly easy installation, plug and play
This tabletop heater offers a simple and safe solution to keep you warm both indoors and outdoors, all year round. Featuring an oscillating design, a 360-degree turning angle, and a 120-degree heating angle, with two heat settings, low (600w) and high (1200w).
Carbon-fiber tubes create a safe and reliable internal structure with a steel and non-hot touch floss mesh exterior finish. It could also be used in a garage, perfect if you’re working on a project.
- Dimensions: H 56 x W 22.5 x D 22.5cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Heating element: Carbon-fibre tube
- Design: Tabletop
- Safety features: Protective net over the bulb
Why choose an electric heater?
Safe to use
Wall-mounted or connected to a weighted stand, all of our electric patio heaters are designed with safety in mind. Fall protection is an excellent feature in those heaters with stands, they immediately power off in the event of being knocked over. All our heaters also have a protective net over the heating bulb, keeping everyone safe by preventing any touching.
Operated by a single switch to power on and off and adjust the temperature level, they’re easy to use. Some even have a remote control, so there’s no need to get too close. Check the product description for individual safety and ease of use features before choosing yours.
Safe to keep outdoors
All of our electric garden heaters feature a weatherproof rating which protects them against showers, splashes and dust. This means they’re safe to keep outdoors through the summer, but we recommend they’re brought indoors or securely covered when the weather takes a turn for the worst.