These days, garages are used for everything, from sheltering your car to keeping that drum set your son asked for Christmas five years ago. However, they are known to get quite chilly due to the open space and opening and closing of the door. You don’t want to be freezing during the winter months while you’re trying out some DIY or getting away from your in-laws. Some also prefer to avoid further wear and tear on their car engine by keeping their garage at a comfortable temperature (plus no one wants to put their hands on a freezing steering wheel). With the variety of uses for this space, heating solutions need to be adaptable to the individual home.
A lot of people choose to include their garage into their homes general heating system. Others choose to install a garage heater or insulation. Although these are reasonable options, they are also expensive, demanding to maintain or unsightly. Infrared heating panels, however, are a much more efficient and viable solution, allowing homeowners to heat their garage for less money and energy while adapting their heating solutions to their needs.
Benefits of using infrared heating in garages
- Infrared heaters are 100% efficient. As they heat people and objects, they are unaffected by breeze within the garage, meaning that no energy is wasted.
- Infrared heating panels can be used to heat a specific area, meaning that you can place the panel by your car, your workspace or wherever you need to warm the area instantly.
- Panels can be installed on walls, ceilings or even chain-hung from above! This means you can save space in your garage and leave more room for your stuff!
- Unlike convection heating, infrared panels can be turned off and on as needed, and heat up instantly, so you can use them as needed and save money and energy.
- Easy to install and maintenance free.
- Weatherproof, so there’s no need to worry about unexpected leaks or excess car wash suds breaking your heater!
- Our panels are sleek and attractive, with multiple styling options, so they won’t disrupt your garage décor (or lack thereof!).
A Safe Choice