Impossible to Heat Areas
Maybe it’s an outdoor space, a large atrium, a single glazed room that you just can’t get comfortable – some spaces just seem impossible to heat. Whether it’s because of the exposure to the outdoors or the vast space, the air always seems to beat the heat in these cases. Well, not anymore. With infrared heating, air is not an issue. Our heating systems work by heating objects and people directly from the core, just like the natural heat from the sun. Check out our other articles to see how we can heat your difficult – not impossible – areas, and if the space you’re trying to heat is not there, give us a call or email us to get more information on how we can help!
Other benefits to using infrared heating
- Infrared heating is much more energy efficient and eco-friendly than traditional heating methods.
- Compact and attractive for non-disruptive appearance
- Can be mounted on walls, ceilings, under surfaces and under floors, saving space.
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, meaning energy and money is not wasted.
- Infrared heating can cut down heating bills by up to 80%
- Ability to print artwork and images directly onto our heating panels so that your heating solutions can be incorporated right into your décor.
- Easy to install and maintenance free.
- Infrared heaters do not heat up the air, and are therefore not hindered by the outdoors.
- Underfloor heating can be installed to produce comfortable heat from the ground up.
- Unlike traditional heating that create stuffy and unpleasant conditions, infrared heaters produce a fresh, comfortable atmosphere.