A beautiful and well-furnished patio space is the perfect addition to any home. In the summer months, nothing beats an ice-cold beverage in the garden with the family. However, these spaces are notoriously difficult to heat, as they are outside, and traditional heating solutions are either uncomfortable, expensive or ineffective. The ability to successfully heat these spaces allows them to be used for longer periods for more months of the year, meaning patio spaces become more value for money.
Traditional heating methods, such as space heaters, firepits and gas heaters often struggle with this outdoor space, for their respective reasons. Space heaters are often uncomfortable and risk burning the skin, while gas heaters are damaging to environment, due to the high level of carbon emissions they produce. While firepits are a natural source of heat, they are high maintenance, and can be dangerous for families with young children and pets. Infrared heating, on the other hand, is the perfect solution. Like firepits, they create natural heat, can causes no damage to the environment and require no maintenance.
The soft heat that they produce work from the inside out, heating people and objects rather than the air.
Benefits of infrared heating for patio spaces
- Can be mounted on walls and placed under tables, saving space.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Underfloor heating can be installed underneath concrete flags to produce comfortable heat in a modern fashion for your patio space.
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, meaning unused seating will not waste energy and money.
- Infrared heating can cut down heating bills by up to 80%.
- Much softer heat that doesn’t burn and can keep you comfortable for long periods.
- Compact for non-disruptive appearance
- Instant heat, so no waiting around to warm up.
- Infrared heating is much more energy efficient and eco-friendly than traditional heating methods.
- Mimics natural sunlight, creating the feeling of sitting out in the summer heat even after the sun has gone down!
A Safe Choice