Public Hall Heating
Public halls often allow for a high capacity of people, meaning they are the perfect space for events, shows, exhibitions and meetings. However, with such a large space comes the issue of heating, as public halls are known to get quite chilly. The variety of events that occur in these spaces means that a reliable and versatile heat system is required in order to keep those inside comfortable and focused.
Traditional heating methods often fall flat in such large spaces, as the vast volume of air and the constant opening of doors means that keeping the room at the same temperature is an uphill battle. This often leads to high costs and energy usage with little results. With infrared heating, however, this task is made much easier, as objects and people within the room are heated instead, as well as the floors, walls and ceilings. There are many ways in which infrared heating could be implemented into these spaces. For example, underfloor heating could be placed underneath the floor. Alternatively, our sleek and stylish panels can be used to create a modern look to the hall, or even add to the current décor, with the ability to print images directly onto the panel!
Benefits of infrared heating in public halls
- The ability to mount the panels or linear bars on walls means that our heaters can be placed out of eyeline, preserving the look of the space. For older buildings with lots of history, this option allows public halls to be comfortable without being disrupted.
- Provides instant warmth, so that visitors won’t be distracted by a chill and instead can enjoy themselves.
- Unlike traditional heating that create stuffy and unpleasant conditions, infrared heaters produce a fresh, comfortable space for visitors.
- Can be mounted on walls, ceilings and placed under tables, saving space
- Easy to install and maintain
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, saving energy and money.
- Infrared heating panels can cut down heating bills by up to 80%.
A Safe Choice