Theme Park Heating
Due to the pandemic, many of us have been unable to enjoy a day out at the theme park in a long time. Now they are beginning to reopen, theme parks are busier than ever and the perfect escapism for the summer. The problem is, however, that visitors to the park are required to stand in queues for long periods of time, and on a cold day, this can become uncomfortable. Nobody wants to be shivering when they’re supposed to be getting excited! The ability to heat theme parks is extremely beneficial for park owners, as a warm park means being able to open for longer hours, and increased revenue all year round!
Theme parks take up a lot of land, with a variety of spaces, a lot of which are outdoors. This means that heating theme park is no easy task. Traditional heaters often struggle due to the vast amount of open space and exposed air. For those indoor spaces, the constant flow of customers means that warm air is continuously escaping, meaning that lots of energy and money is wasted in the process of keeping spaces at the optimum temperature. With the sheer size of some theme parks, the cost of heating can be incredibly high. Thankfully, infrared heating is here to help! Our inexpensive and low maintenance systems work to warm people and objects from the core, meaning they are not hindered by the outdoors and exposed indoors. Our panels, bars and underfloor heating imitates natural infrared heat from the sun, making visitors to the park feel like they’re basking in the sunshine even when it’s far beyond the clouds!
Benefits of using infrared heating in theme parks
- Easy to install and maintenance free, meaning less labour for staff.
- Can be mounted on walls, ceilings, under surfaces and under floors, saving space – so no bulky heaters disrupting the theme décor.
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, meaning energy and money is not wasted when certain areas of the park are unoccupied.
- Infrared heating can cut down heating bills by up to 80%, meaning theme parks can spend more on the exciting things – like new attractions!
- Ability to print artwork and images directly onto our heating panels so that your heating solutions can be incorporated right into your park décor.
- Our range of mirror panels are the perfect solution to bathroom heating. With the high quantity of public bathrooms within a theme park, mirrored panels are attractive, inexpensive and do not steam up with humidity or high capacity of people in busy bathrooms.
- Infrared heating is much more energy efficient and less harmful to the environment than traditional heating methods.