VIP Lounge Heating
VIP lounges, above all else, sell luxury comfort. For a premium price, customers want a premium experience, which includes temperature, as well as aesthetics, and you can’t get that premium feeling if you’re shivering. VIP lounges tend to be small and intimate, meaning any bulky traditional heating system will disrupt the décor and atmosphere of the space. Also, uncomfortable and stuffy are not on the criteria for premium, which is what is created by these traditional heaters. With infrared heating, managers are able to create a comfortable, fresh setting, while implementing their heating system directly into the décor. With our sleek and compact panels, which can also be printed upon, there’s no reason why comfort and class can’t be synonymous!
Benefits of infrared heating in VIP Lounges
- Unlike traditional heating that create stuffy and unpleasant conditions, infrared heaters produce a fresh, comfortable space for customers, meaning they can focus on the important stuff – food and drink!
- Can be mounted on walls, ceilings and placed under tables, saving space and allowing the heat to be personalised to individual tables if needed.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, saving energy and money when certain areas of the lounge are unoccupied.
- Infrared heating panels can cut down heating bills by up to 80%.
- Energy saving controls can be used to save energy, reducing costs.