CASE STUDY (INFRARED HEATING)
- Infrared radiators were installed in a Homes program for a trial to reduce damp and mould.
- Identify ways to remove/prevent damp from a property
- Provide energy saving in comparison to the existing Gas, ECO 7 Storage heaters
- A vacant 2 bedroom property was used for the trial where existing storage heaters were removed and replaced with Infrared radiators.
- After two weeks the damp had been reduced by 15% and by 44% after the full four weeks. A 60% reduction in heating costs were seen vs. traditional heating.