What stands out
- Keeps you toasty in the garden all year round
- Wall-mounted design, safely out of reach
- Golden tube heating element delivers instant heat
- A natural light creates lower UV levels and less glare
- Heats up to 15m² – perfect for up to six people
- Lightweight aluminum design makes installation easy
This wall-mounted patio heater offers a simple and safe solution to keep you warm on your patio, decking, or simply in the garden, all year round. Featuring a golden tube heating element which delivers instant heat, you’ll experience less glare and lower UV emissions with a more natural light.
Wall mounted, this patio heater can safely be fitted out of reach of the kids and, unlike floor-standing models, is safe from knocks, making it a great addition to any garden. It can also be used in a garage, with the door open, perfect if you’re working on a project.
- Dimensions: H 11 x W 57 x D 11cm
- Weight: 2kg
- Heating element: Golden tube IP65
- Design: Wall-mounted
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Safety features: Protective net over the bulb
Why choose an electric heater?
Safe to use
Wall-mounted or connected to a weighted stand, all of our electric patio heaters are designed with safety in mind. Fall protection is an excellent feature in those heaters with stands, they immediately power off in the event of being knocked over. All our heaters also have a protective net over the heating bulb, keeping everyone safe by preventing any touching.
Operated by a single switch to power on and off and adjust the temperature level, they’re easy to use. Some even have a remote control, so there’s no need to get too close. Check the product description for individual safety and ease of use features before choosing yours.
Safe to keep outdoors
All of our electric garden heaters feature a weatherproof rating which protects them against showers, splashes, and dust. This means they’re safe to keep outdoors through the summer, but we recommend they’re brought indoors or securely covered when the weather takes a turn for the worst.