What stands out
- Keeps you toasty in the garden all year round
- Wall-mounted design, safely out of reach
- Golden tube heating element delivers instant heat
- Natural light creates lower UV levels and less glare
- IP65 weatherproof rating to survive the British summer
- Robust design, built to last
The PEW 3020 patio heater is first in class for those looking for a heater that emits powerful heat radiation, and that you can attach to a façade, wall or ceiling easily.
Enjoy the outdoor life for longer with PEW 3020 patio heater. Perfect for use on a terrace or balcony or in the garden.
Outdoor Use / Weatherproof Information
This patio heater has an IP rating of IP65. The first digit, 6, measures the level of protection against foreign bodies. A level 6 rating means it is fully sealed and protected against everything up to dust particles. The second digit, 5, measures the level of protection against moisture. A level 5 rating means it is protected from water jets and would be protected from water projected from a nozzle from any direction. This means it is not fully water-proof to the level where you could submerge it underwater but it will be protected from the rain. We would however recommend keeping it covered during the winter.
- Comfortable infrared heating: Nicely warm and comfortable by infrared heating
- Instant heat: With golden halogen heating tubes you will experience the full power heat in 2 seconds.
- Easy to install: The heater is easy to install at the wall with the included mounting kit
- Design: The heater is part of a robust range of Qlima products and provides you a professional touch, feel, design and heat. This truly is of professional quality.
- Full colour box: The unit is delivered completely with auxiliary parts in a full coloured box showing applications and operation information in several languages.
- Indoor & outdoor use
Why choose an electric heater?
Safe to use
Wall-mounted or connected to a weighted stand, all of our electric patio heaters are designed with safety in mind. Fall protection is an excellent feature in those heaters with stands, they immediately power off in the event of being knocked over. All our heaters also have a protective net over the heating bulb, keeping everyone safe by preventing any touching.
Operated by a single switch to power on and off and adjust the temperature level, they’re easy to use. Some even have a remote control, so there’s no need to get too close. Check the product description for individual safety and ease of use features before choosing yours.
Safe to keep outdoors
All of our electric garden heaters feature a weatherproof rating which protects them against showers, splashes, and dust. This means they’re safe to keep outdoors through the summer, but we recommend they’re brought indoors or securely covered when the weather takes a turn for the worst.