Before anything else, hotels sell comfort. Whether people are looking for a bed, an escape, or an experience, hotels are the first port of call for a temporary home away from home. For comfort, hotels need to be able to offer appropriate temperatures that are flexible and cost-effective (most hotels have a lot of rooms), so a proficient and reliable heating system is a must. The constant flow of various guests means that heating systems need to be adjustable and easy to use in order to satisfy individual needs. Hotels also include many amenities such as restaurants, spas and gyms, which all require varying levels of comfortable temperatures.
Heating systems such as gas heating are often not efficient and create more problems, as they are high-maintenance and expensive. They also take up lots of space within hotel rooms and are unappealing to look at. Infrared heaters, on the other hand, offer a much more attractive solution, as their sleek and compact appearance is stylish and adaptable to any décor. The ability to print images on them means that aesthetics and temperature go hand-in-hand.
Benefits of using infrared heating in hotels
- Compact and attractive for non-disruptive appearance
- Can be mounted on walls and ceilings to save space
- Easy to install and maintain, meaning less labour for hotel staff
- Infrared heating significantly cuts down gas bills, making them an attractive option for businesses.
- Heaters can be turned on and off as needed as they heat up individuals and objects in the room instantly. Therefore, unused hotel rooms are not wasting energy and money.
- Energy saving controls can be used to save energy, reducing costs.
- Our range of mirror-heaters are perfect for hotel bathrooms, as they are compact and remain steam-free during showers.
- Instant heat allows hotels to offer great comfort within their rooms.
- Unlike traditional heating that create stuffy and unpleasant conditions, infrared heaters produce a fresh, comfortable space for guests and staff within all areas of the hotel.