Retractable Awning Heating
Retractable Awnings are the perfect addition to any home or commercial space, providing shade and shelter and protecting users from all kinds of unpredictable UK weather. With an awning, users are able to enjoy outdoor seating and dining all year round. However, in evenings and winter months, these spaces often go unused as they become too chilly to enjoy. Traditional heating methods such as fan and gas heaters are usually unsatisfactory, as they struggle to keep up with the vast amount of air that is exposed to the climate.
With infrared heating, these areas are able to stay aesthetic, comfortable and warm even after the sun has gone down. Advancements in infrared heating technology mean that homes and businesses are install retractable awnings without concerns about costs or the wasting of resources. Our linear bar heaters can be installed easily and discreetly underneath the awning so they can heat the area without taking up space or disrupting the décor.
Benefits of using infrared heating in retractable awnings
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, meaning energy and money is not wasted when the area is unoccupied.
- Infrared heating is much more energy efficient and eco-friendly than traditional heating methods.
- Compact for non-disruptive appearance
- Unlike traditional heaters, which work to heat up the air, infrared heaters warm up instantly, meaning no chilly waiting period to heat up!
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Unlike traditional heating that create stuffy and unpleasant conditions, infrared heaters produce a fresh, comfortable space for users.
A Safe Choice