Swimming Pool and Spa Heating
The most important aspect of any spa or swimming pool is the ability to relax and unwind. In order to do so, users must be within the optimum ambient temperature for comfort. Lying by the pool or enjoying your massage isn’t as zen when there’s a biting chill in the air! It is essential that guests are kept warm both in the pool and out of it. Nobody likes that feeling of getting out of the pool into the cold! However, with such a large space and typically high ceilings, alongside the high quantity of water, spas and swimming pools are notoriously difficult to heat safely and effectively.
Traditional heating is often not suitable for these spaces, as they are not waterproof, compact or attractive. These facilities require heating systems that can manage the constant flow of guests and activity without disrupting the tone of the space. Infrared heating is the perfect system for the job! Our heaters can be installed so they are discreet, or suitable to the décor of the spa. In addition, the ability to print our panels with any design gives managers the opportunity to implement their heating into the décor itself! Our heaters do not heat the air, but objects and people from the core, meaning that they are not hindered by large spaces or a constant flow of visitors. They are also waterproof, making it safe for visitors, while imitating the natural sunlight, so you’ll feel like you’re basking in the sunshine. Relax – you’ve earned it!
Benefits of infrared heating in swimming pools and spas
- Aluminium guards protect the heaters against water, keeping them safe and ready to warm wet areas.
- Our quiet heating systems mean that visitors to the spa can remain zen without distractions.
- Our heaters are powerful and energy efficient – perfect for heating the large open space of a swimming pool.
- Infrared heating panels can significantly cut down heating bills.
- Instead of creating stuffiness, infrared heaters create a pleasant environment that will suit perfectly to the refreshing atmosphere of the spa.
- Infrared heating is much more energy efficient and eco-friendly than traditional heating methods.
- Heaters can be turned off and on as needed, meaning unused areas of the space are not wasting energy and money.
A Safe Choice